Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oldies but goodies

A couple of days ago I found a couple of old videos I made long before I got my gs320. They were actually some of the firsts video I've ever made, and I shall share them with you guys (or actually just to myself, 'cause i don't think anybody even comes to this blog). I'm too lazy to write something new :\ haha.



I made this video in the summer of '06. I think it was probably my first time hanging out with Aldini and Antonio. We were heading to Ez 7 skatepark, which sucks by the way . But anyways, Colby came along with us, and when Colby and Jose are together, you can pretty much expect some funny shit to happen. Some other facts about that day:
- When we got to the park, it was all wet, but Jose still tried to Crook the wet handrail and racked.
- On our way home we stopped by some go-carts racetrack or whatever, and Antonio almost flipped to go-cart.
- Jose ran through a red light 'cause apparently his blindass "didn't see the red light" and we almost crashed.
- At the end, we ended up skating the elementary school behind Jose's house.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter