Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Houston, the Baller has landed!

Yoooooo!!! Soddy I havent posted lately, I've been to busy hanging out with my frieeeens, and I haven't really had time to get on the computer. The bus ride wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be, it was actually pretty nice (for the most part). I didn't take that many pictures, but here's the ones I took:


This was the last picture I took of Washington D.C. Jefferson memorial. My Blackberry doesn't take good pics at night















These wall outlets become very handy, therefore they're cute ^.^

















He on the other hand, is not -_-


















Houston sightings


I've never been so happy to see Downtown Houston


Overall, it was a fun experience, but I'm glad to be back home with my friends and family and I'm ready to film. HOLLA!

-Baller Out

No comments:

Free Blog Counter