Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oldies but goodies

A couple of days (actually weeks now) ago I found a couple of old videos I made long before I got my gs320. They were actually some of the firsts video I've ever made, and I shall share them with you guys (or actually just to myself, 'cause i don't think anybody even comes to this blog). I'm too lazy to write something new :\ haha

CODEBASE="http://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab">



AUTOPLAY="true"
CONTROLLER="true"
PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/">



I filmed this one around March of '07, It was me, Frank, Jose, and Michele. It was my first time going to that spot, which some ppl call it "Katy out rail" for some reason -.- I call it "Sea Rail" because the building is called Sea something, so it kinda makes sense...

On another note, I leave to Houston tomorrow. I'm pretty excited on going back home and see my family and friends, but I'm not too excited on the day and a half bus trip :\ but I'm sure I'll have some interesting stories to tell.

See ya Friday!

No comments:

Free Blog Counter